ROGER FEDERER LUNCHES WITH TIGER WOODS’ WIFE ELIN NORDEGREN IN KEY BISCAYNE

Elin Nordegren, the cheated upon wife of Tiger Woods, may be seeking comfort from Roger Federer, a friend of Woods and fellow sports dominator.

In the linked story from the New York Post here: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/is_elin_finding_any_solace_roger_XCk8PKdrFOMsg16L6qcJ8H, Nordegren and one-year-old son Charlie dined at an exclusive hotel on Key Biscayne with Federer and his wife Mirka and their twin girls, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, who about eight months old.

Woods, who will play his first golf event since his sex scandal erupted last November, at The Masters in Augusta, Ga., this week.

Federer and Woods have been linked by reputation and dominance in their respective sports. Both athletes are sponsored by Nike and both used to be sponsored by Gillette, until Woods was dumped by the brand when his numerous sexual affairs came to light.

Here’s a link to an article our site posted two years ago – featuring an excerpt from the Rene Stauffer book THE ROGER FEDERER STORY: QUEST FOR PERFECTION – where the first meeting between Woods and Federer is documented: http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/696

9 Responses to ROGER FEDERER LUNCHES WITH TIGER WOODS’ WIFE ELIN NORDEGREN IN KEY BISCAYNE

• Steve says:

He is probably going to support Tiger..so I hope Elin doesn't listen if that is the case. Elin should just tell Tiger goodbye…she doesn't need a husband like that. I can't believe Tiger is actually asking for her support at the Masters….HE IS SO SELFISH…only has his own cause in mind. She does need support thought..so that part is good.

• ELM says:

Oh just shut up already…..she does not need you or anyone else as a "psychologist" and telling her what to do or feel. She's just having lunch with friends for god's sake and to maybe get a chance to show off their beautiful children!

• Steve says:

You are probably right Elm….I may have been too hasty in my first reaction….my only point was this: has Tiger supported her? Elin, in MY OPINION, is a very smart..strong woman..and I admire that in her..and she has been a great mom thru all this!

• CLB says:

I think it is great that she decided to change golf for tennis!!!
    I applaud that Elin Nordegren is moving on with her life taking care of herself and her children. Elin is a caring and loving mother and she seems to have her priorities right. Her children need her most and she is the one who has been there for them all along. She looks happiest with her children and they are precious!

• Boris Spastic says:

The word is that CBS Sports paid Elin $10 million to let Tiger play in the Masters.

• i didn’t know that Tiger Woods is a womanizer too,.`

• Pingback: Biscayne woods | Susankienitz

• L-Lysine says:

tiger woods is the best golf player but he is also a womanizer`

• I simply want to say I’m all new to blogs and definitely loved your web blog. Probably I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You really come with excellent well written articles. Appreciate it for sharing with us your website.